Sunday, September 14, 2008

I kissed my Jessica Biel


I am a reserved kind of guy employed in a software concern doing well for myself. I am usually working with my computers and stuff, and do not have much time for women. Gee..that is a lie. In fact, I love women but somehow I do not muster the courage to talk as effortlessly as I see the other guys do it. However the good news was that I had befriended the secretary of my boss, Angela, a sensational woman with eyes like that of Jessica Biel and a butt which comes closer to her could pass of as her twin.

The Jessica Biel lookalike was in no way going to be mine, considering that she was never short of admirers, but somehow the girl took fancy to me and found me different from others. She found me to be on the cutie teddy bear, but women don't sleep around with teddy bears. So my chances of hitting it off with my Jessica Biel was nought. But soon enough we became friends and she was one of the very few women I had been close to, the rest being my mom and sister. Once Angela messaged me to come on over to her house as she had just moved in to a new apartment near mine. I went in and though she was in the process of shifting things, Angela looked really beautiful and I must say seduce-worthy. We sat on the sofa amidst suitcases and luggage lying awkwardly around us. Quite an unwelcome setting to settle in for a kiss. I complimented on her hair as she blushed. I caressed her hair softly and brought my lips closer to her ears to whisper something. I was no more tensed up, and with the ease of a smooth operator kissed her. Though a bit shaken in the start, Angela joined in and what happened is both unmentionably exciting and pleasant. After we were done with, Angela naughtily smiled and told me that she never knew that there was a naughty, wild lover hiding inside me. Angela still compliments me and goes berserk on my kissing techniques. But there is only one person I can thank enough, Michelle Penney, the author of Kissing 101.

I had downloaded Kissing 101 line and after I had read the book, I underwent a transformation, I became a new ME. I changed a lot of my perceptions and grew in confidence. Angela was not someone to be scared of, but a person to shower love upon. Kissing 101 has surged my confidence, diminished my doubt, worry and fear; and made me feel like a Kissing Sensation. Angela now raves about my kissing. But I am not telling Angela about Kissing 101. Or should I?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Free Audio Course on Kissing

 

Followers

Site Info

Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino